Who doesn’t want to delay aging, manage weight, step up energy levels, glow and be blessed with good health? That is what total body detox diet is aiming for and that is what most of us wanted with our bodies. Wanting alone is not enough; discipline is needed for a healthy lifestyle.
Total body detox is a commitment. Your determination must be strong enough to stand the tough process of detoxification. The briefer detoxification is, the more punishing it is. Despite this, some may still get on a 3-day to 7-day detoxification for faster effects and shorter stint. A longer yet less hard detox may mean 2 to 3 weeks of difficulty. The rigidity is not much but perfect for learning and absorbing the diet in one’s way of life. If this is the intention, then you may want to look at some diets that will provide you with a good balance of nutrients, can be combined to concoct delicious meals, and can effectively accomplish a total body detox for the liver, skin, kidney, and intestines.
Internet surfers get baffled with so many detox information and diets. Thus, most just end up empty-handed after a long search. Many are actually just selling a product or service. Thus, the following suggestions are worth noting:
- When in doubt, stick to natural, fresh and fiber-rich foods.
- With the rampant use of many chemicals in food production, make sure to wash well all fruits and vegetables before eating. Switch to organic products whenever available.
- Make sure to stay hydrated by a regular uptake of not less than 8 glasses of fluids from many sources which is a cardinal rule in any diet program.
- Make it a habit not to eat food cooked in trans fats like French fries and fried chicken often served in fast foods.
- Practice healthy habits like getting enough rest, sleep and exercise, avoiding toxins brought by smoking and alcohol, and eating healthy.
Realistically, these are suggestive that body detox diet is not a miraculous remedy that can cleanse toxins. These suggestions are in fact healthy tips that may best serve the body by making it a part of lifestyle.